Thank You- Walk For Farm Animals Supporters and Participants!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2010
      Thank you to everyone who participated in and supported this years Farm Sanctuary Walk for Farm Animals this weekend. There were 100+ walkers and we raised over $7,500!!!! That is amazing and the most ever raised at the Phoenix event...and this doesn't include any proceeds from the Fundraiser Party next month!! Thank you to everyone for taking the time to talk to friends and family and neighbors and coworkers and everyone else you contacted to help raise money for outreach, education, and the animals at Farm Sanctuary.

      Volunteers- Thank you to the volunteers who helped out at the event! We couldn't do it without you and we appreciate your help to ensure that everything went smoothly. We appreciate all of your assistance.

      If you are interested in joining us in 2011, we will be sending out information early next summer for the fall event. Hope you can join us!