Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Dinner- Register Today!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2010
      Join us for the 14th Annual Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Dinner and Silent Auction on Saturday, November 6th. This annual event is a great opportunity to support Farm Sanctuary while enjoying an evening of delicious food from Green Restaurant, mingling with local advocates and supporters of Farm Sanctuary, reviewing 2010 Farm Sanctuary highlights, and bidding on Silent Auction items throughout the evening.

      When: Saturday, November 6th
      Time: 7pm
      Dress: Cocktail Attire

      Venue:
      Pulaski Club
      4331 E. McDowell Road
      Phoenix, AZ 85008

      Ticket Price Includes:
      Delicious Dinner catered by Green Restaurant
      Program highlighting Farm Sanctuary 2010 campaigns, outreach, and victories!
      Silent Auction including hotel stays at the trendiest hotel in Phoenix, signed artwork by nationally known artist Tom Mangelson, and much more!

      Tickets: $30. Tickets will be $40 after 10/23.

      Silent Auction Donations: We are still accepting donations. Please email azvegan@... if you are interested in donating. We will be displaying the names of all donors with the donated item(s) during the auction. We will also provide a list of donors to all attendees to encourage support of those businesses supporting Farm Sanctuary.

      Register Online: http://firstgiving.com/azfarmparty

      Questions: Please email azvegan@... with any questions.

      Hope to see you on November 6th!