Join Us For Vegan Voices-Saturday, March 6th

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hi! Please join us this Saturday, March 6th at Green Vegetarian Restaurant for our monthly Vegan Voices letter writing. This month, we will be writing to your local favorite restaurants, outside of the vegan ones :-), and asking them to include new/additional vegan items to their menu. With vegan diets becoming more mainstream and veg options available aplenty, it is important to let restaurants that you visit know that they have veg/vegan customers that would appreciate more options when dining in their establishments. If there are some that are already carrying veg/vegan items, be sure to let them know on your next visit that you appreciate them having these items available on their menu!

      This month, Lori Girshick will be our guest host and will have materials and leaflets available to include with your letters. If you have a restaurant in mind, please plan to bring the address. If not, you can let Lori know and we'll look up the address info later and mail them off for you.

      Saturday, 3/6
      11:30am-1pm
      Green Vegetarian Restaurant
      www.greenvegetarian.com

      Please RSVP so we can save you a seat! Hope to see you Saturday!