Gene Bauston to attend Fundraiser Party!

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

      I am very pleased to announce that Farm Sanctuary President, Gene
      Bauston, will be attending our Fundraiser Party on October 1st!
      This will be a fantastic opportunity for all of our local Farm
      Sanctuary supporters to meet Gene in person. Don't miss it!

      Details:

      Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Party
      Join us for a silent auction, catered vegan dinner, drinks, music
      and lots of fun!
      We will be holding a fundraiser party for Farm Sanctuary the weekend
      before the Walk for Farm Animals. Last year's party drew over 175
      people! Don't miss this great opportunity to network with like-
      minded people, sample delicious vegan food and show non-veg friends
      and family just how great it is to eat veg. You can even get a jump
      start on your holiday shopping!

      Date: Saturday, October 1st
      Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
      Location: Nienstedt Residence, Paradise Valley - directions
      provided with reservations.

      $20 Donation per person includes all food and drinks. All proceeds
      from the party go directly to Farm Sanctuary.
      Please purchase your tickets in advance. Buying your tickets in
      advance will help us to make sure there will be plenty of food for
      everyone!

      Make checks out to Farm Sanctuary and mail to:
      5900 E. Sapphire Lane
      Paradise Valley, AZ 85253.

      We are still looking for Silent Auction Donations such as vegan gift
      baskets, gift certificates and farm animal-themed or other new vegan
      items for the silent auction.

      For more info, call Kari at 480-607-6638 or email
      azvegan@....

      Please forward this info to others who might be interested in
      joining us!