World Go Vegan Week Activities

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      Message from Animal Advocates of Arizona-

      Wed. Oct. 28th 11:00am - 1:00pm
      Veg Outreach Tabling & Showing Video:
      ASU/ West near center of campus
      ASU West
      4701 W. Thunderbird Road, Phoenix

      Join us at the veg outreach table. We'll be showing video of recent undercover investigations of the egg industry and distributing literature. All literature will be provided.
      Event Page: http://www.meetup.com/animal-advocates-of-az/calendar/11656237/

      Thurs. Oct. 29th, 8:30pm - 9:30pm
      Veg Leafleting: ASU Polytechnic Open House & Concert
      Arizona State University, Polytechnic Campus
      7001 E. Williams Field Road, Mesa
      The concert ends at 9pm, please join us as we leaflet from 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm. We will be leafleting to raise awareness of factor farming and the benefits of a meat-free diet! All literature will be provided.
      Event Page: http://www.meetup.com/animal-advocates-of-az/calendar/11674057/

      Sat. Oct. 31st, 11:00am - 12:30pm
      Tofutti Cutie Food-Giveaway at Tempe ASU Homecoming Parade
      Southeast corner of University Drive/College Avenue
      Downtown Tempe
      We have received funds from VegFund for a vegan food giveaway! Expected in attendance at this Tempe parade: 30,000 people. Please join us as we leaflet and offer free delicious Tofutti Cutie non-dairy frozen dessert treats from 11:00 am - 12:30pm! All literature will be provided.
      Event Page: http://www.meetup.com/animal-advocates-of-az/calendar/11656532/

      We could really use your help at these events! There was always a first time for all leafleters and if you're new at it and would like to ask any questions, you are more than welcome to contact us ~ we are here to help you help animals! You'll find that leafleting is a fun, direct way to affect positive change for animals, so come out and join us! All seasoned leafleters, please RSVP if you can spare some time, we are counting on you too!

      Thank you very much ~ we look forward to seeing you soon!

      Veronica Soto,
      Animal Advocates of Arizona
      AnimalAdvocatesOfAZ@...