Thank You For Supporting Farm Sanctuary!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2009
      Thank you to everyone who attended, donated to, or supported this year's Annual Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Party. It was a wonderful evening and we can't thank everyone enough for your continuing support of this event.

      We are very excited to announce that with all of your help, we have raised over $8,000! This is a record-breaking year and we can't thank you enough for coming out to support Farm Sanctuary! We are currently at $8,014 and still have a few items that are pending sale from the Silent Auction, so we expect this number to increase a little bit more.

      Also, Green Vegetarian Restaurant has very generously donated all of the delicious vegan food that was served at this year's event!! We are extremely grateful for this wonderful donation and thank you Damon and all the folks over at Green! http://greenvegetarian.com/

      Thank you also to Inside the Bungalow for their generous donation of the venue for this year's event. It was a beautiful location and perfect venue for the party. http://www.insidethebungalow.com/

      Thank you to everyone who made this such a huge success. Whether you forwarded the information to friends and family to help promote it, posted it to your Facebook page, volunteered your time, purchased tickets to the event, or purchased silent auction items, every penny raised as a result of your generosity will go to help animals at Farm Sanctuary to support their rescue, education, and advocacy campaigns.

      Also, we hope you can join us again next weekend for the Walk for Farm Animals in downtown Phoenix. Online registration is still open, or you can register the day of the event. Bagels and water will be provided. Also, the Walk is a dog friendly event, so bring them along to support Farm Sanctuary! The Walk is about 2.5 miles.

      Saturday, October 17th
      Registration- 9am
      Walk Begins- 10am

      Margaret T. Hance Park- East Ramada
      67 West Culver Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
      Central Avenue and Culver Street

      Also, we mentioned the ThanksLiving event that is coming up on Thanksgiving Day. It is the 2nd year of the event, after a very successful debut last year. Gene Baur, Co-Founder of Farm Sanctuary, will be the keynote speaker this year.

      Thursday, November 26th
      Dine-In and Carry-Out Option available

      We will send out an alert and post it to AZVegan.com once we have more details, but mark your calendars today and we hope you will be able to attend.

      Thank you again for supporting Farm Sanctuary!