Register Today for the Upcoming Farm Sanctuary Events!

  • azvegan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      We are just one month away from our Annual Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Party/Silent Auction and Walk for Farm Animals. This year's event is shaping up to be our best ever and includes:

      -A delicious dinner and refreshments catered by local favorite, Green Vegetarian Restaurant
      -Prize Drawings throughout the evening
      -Farm Sanctuary Silent Auction- Get great items for yourself, friends, whoever!
      -Beer Available for purchase
      -Farm Sanctuary 2009 Highlights
      -Keynote speaker, Jasmin Singer, Farm Sanctuary National Advocacy Organizer. Jasmin oversees the Advocacy Campaign Team, making her the Farm Sanctuary point-person for national and international farm animal activism. In 2009, Jasmin was named one of VegNews Magazine's 20 Activists to Keep Your Eye On.

      Tickets are $30.00 per person and admission is limited to the first 125 people who purchase tickets. Tickets purchased after October 2nd will be $40.00 per person. You can register online at http://www.firstgiving.com/azfarmparty

      Tickets are going quickly so be sure to reserve yours today!

      Thank you to those who have already donated to the Silent Auction. We really appreciate your generosity. If you are interested in donating, please email azvegan@... and we will send you the form and make pickup arrangements for the item(s).

      Your donations will help to raise critical funds to prevent animal cruelty in Arizona and across the country.

      Also, register today and begin collecting pledges for the Walk for Farm Animals-

      Walk for Farm Animals
      Saturday, October 17th
      Registration- 9am
      Walk Begins- 10am

      Margaret T. Hance Park- East Ramada
      67 West Culver Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
      Central Avenue and Culver Street

      Register for the Walk today and begin collecting pledges. http://www.walkforfarmanimals.org/locations/phoenix.htm