Announcing New VegPhoenix.com Website!

  • azvegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      AZVegan.com is excited to announce that we have partnered with Vegan Arizona Meetup Group to create VegPhoenix.com! This new website will provide additional restaurant information, grocery stores, maps, and a featured Restaurant of the Month!

      The information from the Dining Out section of AZVegan.com will be moved to VegPhoenix.com. The new site is up now and will continue to expand. Please check it out today!