Pizza Fusion Restaurant in Mesa, AZ Has Closed

  • azvegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Pizza Fusion, which was offering Follow Your Heart vegan cheese, has closed its doors in Mesa, AZ. According to the article, they are looking for a new location, so hopefully they will remain in Arizona.

      We'll send out an update if we hear of a new location.

      "Mesa apparently doesn't have much of an appetite for organic pizza and Earth-friendly decor. Pizza Fusion, billed as the country's first "green" pizza chain, has closed its only Arizona location � near McKellips and Recker roads in Mesa � after just nine months. The phone number no longer works, and the chain's website says, "We're currently seeking a new site location."

      http://thedish.freedomblogging.com/2009/08/24/what-did-i-miss-last-week-lots-of-restaurant-news/9545/