Join us this week for Vegan Voices!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Our monthly Vegan Voices meeting is just a few days away! This month we will be taking action for the upcoming Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus that is scheduled to be in Phoenix in late June. We will be writing letters to let sponsors and others know about the suffering that circus animals endure. Hope you can join us!

      Vegan Voices
      Saturday, June 6th
      11:30am-1pm
      Green Vegetarian Restaurant

      Please RSVP so we can save you a seat!

      http://www.greenvegetarian.com/location.htm

      Vegan Voices is an opportunity to write letters on local and national issues affecting animals.

      AZVegan will provide a topic, background information, and contact info on the issues. We will have a short discussion about the topic and then write letters on the issues. Handwritten letters have been said to carry more weight than emails or printed letters which can be mass produced. Handwritten letters show that an issue is important enough to you that you're willing to sit down and write a letter about it.

      Bring stamps and your favorite pen! We'll provide the stationary, dictionary, and the issues. Please email azvegan@... with any questions.