COK CAMPAIGN VICTORY: BOCA to Stop Using Eggs by End of 2009!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2009
      Message from Compassion Over Killing (COK)-

      In February 2009, Compassion Over Killing teamed up with Mercy for Animals and the Animal Protection & Rescue League as well as compassionate consumers everywhere to urge BOCA to stop using eggs in its products. We're excited to announce that less than two months after BOCAEggFacts.com was launched, the company announced that it is indeed going to stop using eggs!

      A company spokesperson emailed COK yesterday:

      "….I am pleased to let you know the BOCA brand will be eliminating eggs in all of its products by the end of this year. We anticipate all BOCA products will be egg free in 2010."

      Read more about our campaign & contact BOCA to thank the company for making this compassionate decision!

      Thank you to BOCA, and to all of you who joined in our campaign and helped bring about this victory for animals!