Vegan Voices-January Date Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008
      Hi Everyone! Hope you're enjoying a happy and humane holiday season.

      Due to the holiday this week, we are moving the monthly Vegan Voices
      meeting to Saturday, January 10th at 11:30am at Green.

      Hope to see you there!

      Location-
      Green Restaurant. http://www.greenvegetarian.com/location.htm

      Vegan Voices is an opportunity to write letters on local and national
      issues affecting animals.

      AZVegan will provide a topic, background information, and contact info
      on the issues. We will have a short discussion about the topic and
      then write letters on the issues. Handwritten letters have been said
      to carry more weight than emails or printed letters which can be mass
      produced. Handwritten letters show that an issue is important enough
      to you that you're willing to sit down and write a letter about it.

      Bring stamps and your favorite pen! We'll provide the stationary,
      dictionary, and the issues. Please email azvegan@... to RSVP
      for the event. We ask that you RSVP so we know how many materials to
      bring.