Vote NO on Prop 105

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Message from ADLA-

      Humane Voters of Arizona Supporters and Volunteers,

      Need information on local candidates or ballot measures? Check out the
      new Humane Voters of Arizona Forum for information and discussion on
      local candidates and ballot measures. If you have information on a
      local issue, please post it to the forum.

      Recent polling found that 51% of voters are opposed to Prop 105 and
      only 27% support it. However, 22% of voters are undecided, which
      means that now and through Election Day it is critical that we
      continue to educate undecided voters about the pitfalls of Prop 105.
      As you know Prop 105 would destroy Arizona's citizen initiative
      process which is our best tool for protecting animals. Many of you
      volunteered on grassroots measures that banned leg-hold traps and
      poisons on our public lands, outlawed cockfighting, and banned the
      cruel confinement of pregnant pigs and calves raised for veal. Had
      Prop 105 been in place, none of these initiatives would have passed.

      Please urge all your contacts in Arizona to Vote NO on Prop 105!