The Results Are In.....Farm Sanctuary Totals and Photos!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2008
      Thank you again to everyone who helped with this year's Farm Sanctuary
      Fundraiser Party/Silent Auction and Walk for Farm Animals! We truly
      couldn't do these events with all of your help.

      The results are in...we have raised a record amount with this year's
      events! We raised over $15,000 for both the Fundraiser Party/Silent
      Auction and Walk for Farm Animals!! These funds are much needed and
      all of your donations are so greatly appreciated by us, and most
      importantly, by the animals at Farm Sanctuary.

      Thank you to all of you who attended the events, donated and/or
      purchased items at the Silent Auction, hosted an Exhibitor Booth,
      donated food, pledged someone walking in the Walk for Farm Animals,
      etc.

      Below is the link to the Walk Photos. We will be sending out the link to the Party photos soon.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/decomprose/sets/72157608183223201/

      There has been an enormous outpouring of support for Farm Sanctuary and we cannot thank you enough.

      For the animals at Farm Sanctuary, Thank You!!