Join Vegan Voices-First Saturday of Every Month!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      AZVegan will be hosting Vegan Voices meetings on the first Saturday of each month. The meetings will be held at 11:30am and will be at Green
      Restaurant. http://www.greenvegetarian.com/location.htm

      Vegan Voices is an opportunity to write letters on local and national
      issues affecting animals.

      AZVegan will provide a topic, background information, and contact info on the issues. We will have a short discussion about the topic and then write letters on the issues. Handwritten letters have been said to carry more weight than emails or printed letters which can be mass produced. Handwritten letters show that an issue is important enough to you that you're willing to sit down and write a letter about it.

      Bring stamps and your favorite pen! We'll provide the stationary, dictionary, and the issues.

      Please contact AZVegan.com with any questions.