Register Today for the Upcoming Farm Sanctuary Events!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hi Everyone! We are quickly approaching our Annual Farm Sanctuary
      Fundraiser Party and Silent Auction on October 10th! Seats are
      filling quickly and prices are going up after Friday 10/3 so be sure
      and Register Today at http://www.firstgiving.com/azfarmparty

      This year we have added Exhibitor Tables to our event! You will be
      able to browse the tables and check out local vegan businesses and animal organizations right here in the valley. Please email AZVegan.com if you are a business or organization interested in reserving a table for the event.

      Also, we have many exciting Silent Auction items available this year.
      Everything from cooking classes with Chef Jason Wyrick to piggy
      paintings to 40 Hour Swedish Massage Classes...facials, gift baskets,
      the list goes on and on! Be sure to plan on coming to check out the
      great items. This year we are also offering eco-friendly bags to
      attendees to help you carry home all your Silent Auction purchases! :)

      This year we will also have a short program during dinner. We will
      provide information on current Farm Sanctuary campaigns and hear from
      someone who has visited the Farm Sanctuary shelter and about her
      experiences on the farm.

      Buy your tickets to the Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Party by
      "sponsoring" us on this site. Just make your sponsorship amount for
      $25.00 per person attending. Please put the names of the people
      attending in the message line so we know who to add to the guest list.

      Click the "Sponsor Me Now!" button at the bottom of this page. Thanks!

      Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Party/Silent Auction
      Have fun and help animals! It's that time of year again and the Farm
      Sanctuary events are right around the corner! Please join us again
      this year to help raise funds for the animals at Farm Sanctuary and
      for nationwide rescues and campaigns.

      Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Dinner and Silent Auction
      Friday, October 10th, 2008, 7pm-10pm
      Historic Heritage Square, Lath House
      115 N. 6th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004- Map
      Parking is located just west of the facility (you will need to pay for
      parking). Casual party attire is suggested for the open-air venue.

      Tickets are just $25 per person, which includes dinner and drinks!
      Tickets purchased after October 3rd will be $35 per person.

      New This Year For Our Donors And Attendees!! In an effort to promote
      networking with other local groups and businesses in Arizona, we are
      offering tabling opportunities to those interested. We invite you to
      bring your mailing lists, materials, banners, and anything to promote
      your group or local business. We do require that the item or services
      being promoted are animal friendly. Also, since 100% of the proceeds
      from the Fundraiser Dinner and Silent Auction go to Farm Sanctuary, we
      will not be able to allow you to sell anything, but this is a great
      opportunity to network with other groups and individuals and reach out
      to a wide audience. Please email azvegan@... if you are
      interested in reserving a space. Space is limited, so reserve your
      space today!

      Also, don't forget that the week after the Party is the ever growing
      Walk for Farm Animals! Please join us as we spread the word
      throughout downtown Phoenix and raise funds for and awareness about
      Farm Sanctuary's vital rescue, education, and advocacy efforts for
      farm animals in need.

      Walk for Farm Animals
      Saturday, October 18th
      Registration 9am, Walk begins at 10am
      Margaret T. Hance Park- East Ramada
      67 W Culver St, Phoenix, AZ - Map

      Please email phoenix@... with any questions, or for
      more information.
    • azvegan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
        We are just one month away from our Annual Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Party/Silent Auction and Walk for Farm Animals. This year's event is shaping up to be our best ever and includes:

        -A delicious dinner and refreshments catered by local favorite, Green Vegetarian Restaurant
        -Prize Drawings throughout the evening
        -Farm Sanctuary Silent Auction- Get great items for yourself, friends, whoever!
        -Beer Available for purchase
        -Farm Sanctuary 2009 Highlights
        -Keynote speaker, Jasmin Singer, Farm Sanctuary National Advocacy Organizer. Jasmin oversees the Advocacy Campaign Team, making her the Farm Sanctuary point-person for national and international farm animal activism. In 2009, Jasmin was named one of VegNews Magazine's 20 Activists to Keep Your Eye On.

        Tickets are $30.00 per person and admission is limited to the first 125 people who purchase tickets. Tickets purchased after October 2nd will be $40.00 per person. You can register online at http://www.firstgiving.com/azfarmparty

        Tickets are going quickly so be sure to reserve yours today!

        Thank you to those who have already donated to the Silent Auction. We really appreciate your generosity. If you are interested in donating, please email azvegan@... and we will send you the form and make pickup arrangements for the item(s).

        Your donations will help to raise critical funds to prevent animal cruelty in Arizona and across the country.

        Also, register today and begin collecting pledges for the Walk for Farm Animals-

        Walk for Farm Animals
        Saturday, October 17th
        Registration- 9am
        Walk Begins- 10am

        Margaret T. Hance Park- East Ramada
        67 West Culver Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
        Central Avenue and Culver Street

        Register for the Walk today and begin collecting pledges. http://www.walkforfarmanimals.org/locations/phoenix.htm