Tribute to Kari - Shhhh.... it's a surprise!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      From Julie Nicolazzi-

      Hello friends of Kari's...

      We all know how hard Kari has worked in the animal rights community,
      bringing
      voices and justice for animals. Her relentless energy, determination, and
      compassion makes her one of the most amazing people I have ever known.
      I'm
      sure you would all echo my remarks and then some...:-)

      Well, that's why I'm writing you today.

      At this year's upcoming Farm Sanctuary Dinner, on October 10th, we are
      going
      to honor Kari for her dedication to helping animals. THIS IS A
      SURPRISE!!!
      KARI DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT IT AND WE'D LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY, PLEASE. :-)

      I'm working on compiling a "Dedication Book" full of friends & family
      quotes
      and photos of Kari. We will present this to her during the dinner.

      If you would like to be included in the book, which I hope you will,
      please
      email me a quote, remark, or story about the impact Kari has had on your
      life. Or, a story about how she helped an animal or animals. It can
      be one
      sentence, a paragraph, or a page. Whatever you prefer. (Just be sure to
      attach your name.)

      I need to receive your quote by this Friday, October 3rd. (My sincere
      apologies for the short notice.)

      Thank you all for your help!

      Julie Nicolazzi
      JulesInAz@...