Local Farm Sanctuary Events-New Changes This Year!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      Please cross-post-

      Hi. We are excited to announce some new changes to the FS Fundraiser
      Dinner and Silent Auction. We have received several requests from
      local businesses that would like to exhibit at our event. In an
      effort to encourage networking among local groups, businesses, and
      organizations, we are expanding the event to include tabling for those
      groups and individuals interested. This is a great opportunity to
      reach out to veg/vegan and eco-friendly consumers interested in
      supporting and joining local groups and organizations. Details are
      included below and are also at www.azvegan.com

      Now...even more exciting news...
      We currently have over $10k in Silent Auction items donated this year!
      We have everything from gift baskets, to water storage units, to
      relaxing nights at a bed and breakfast. We encourage you to check out
      the ever changing list of items at www.azvegan.com

      Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Dinner and Silent Auction
      Friday, October 10th, 2008, 7pm-10pm
      Historic Heritage Square, Lath House
      115 N. 6th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004- Map
      Parking is located just west of the facility. Casual party attire is
      suggested for the open-air venue.

      Purchase your tickets today as they are going quickly! Tickets are
      just $25 per person, which includes dinner, drinks, silent auction,
      program, and exhibitor area. Tickets purchased after October 3rd will
      be $35 per person. Admission is limited to the first 200 people to
      purchase tickets. Register online at
      http://www.firstgiving.com/azfarmparty Note-When you register on the
      Firstgiving page, it will show up as the Walk for Farm Animals page,
      but below it shows that it is for the Fundraiser party.

      Please check out some of the wonderful items that we have received for
      our Silent Auction!!

      (2) Two Night Stays at Mi Gatita Bed & Breakfast- Valued at $300
      Rainwater Storage Unit- Donated by Roof to Ground Rainwater Services-
      $250 Value
      Legal Services to start a New Corporation- Donated by Titus,
      Brueckner, & Berry, PC- $1,200 Value
      Custom Pet Sitting- Donated by Joann West, Photographer- $350 Value
      Gift Certificate Packages- Donated by American Laser- $4,000 Value
      Dog Items from The Barkery-Value at over $50
      We have many, many, amazing items to bid on this year!

      There is truly something for everyone, or something for everyone you
      know! Start your holiday shopping in October and benefit Farm
      Sanctuary while you shop!!

      New This Year!! A large part of the work of Farm Sanctuary is
      outreach to both individuals and other groups. In an effort to
      promote networking with other local groups and businesses in Arizona,
      we are offering tabling opportunities to those interested. The table
      will be included with the purchase of a $25 dinner ticket. We invite
      you to bring your mailing lists, materials, banners, and anything to
      promote your group or local business. We do require that the item or
      services being promoted are vegan and animal friendly. Also, since
      100% of the proceeds from the Fundraiser Dinner and Silent Auction go
      to Farm Sanctuary, we cannot allow you to sell anything, but this is a
      great opportunity to network with other groups and individuals and
      reach out to a wide audience. Please email azvegan@... if you
      are interested in reserving a table. Space is limited, so reserve
      your space today!

      Please join us on Saturday, October 18th for a few hours for the Walk
      for Farm Animals. This is a nationwide event that raises awareness and
      funds for Farm Sanctuary.

      Walk for Farm Animals
      Saturday, October 18th
      Registration 9am, Walk begins at 10am
      Margaret T. Hance Park- East Ramada
      67 West Culver Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004- Map

      Join our 2008 Walk for Farm Animals and raise funds for and awareness
      about Farm Sanctuary's vital rescue, education, and advocacy efforts
      for farm animals in need. Please register and begin your fundraising
      today at www.firstgiving.com/farmsanctuary You can create your own
      personal online fundraising page-its quick and easy! For printable
      pledge sheets, please go to www.walkforfarmanimals.org

      Spread the word to friends, family, and strangers! Please download
      and print the event flyer and post it around town to let others know
      about the event.

      Please email phoenix@... with any questions, or for
      more information.