2008 Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Party and Walk for Farm Animals

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hi Everyone! The details for this years events are below and we hope
      you are all able to join us for both the Fundraiser Party/Silent Auction and the Walk for Farm Animals to help raise money for Farm Sanctuary.

      Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Party/Silent Auction and Walk For Farm Animals
      It's that time of year again and the Farm Sanctuary events are right around the corner! Please join us again this year to help raise funds for the animals at Farm Sanctuary and for nationwide rescues and campaigns.

      Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Dinner and Silent Auction
      Friday, October 10th, 2008, 7pm-10pm
      Historic Heritage Square, Lath House
      115 N. 6th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004- Map
      Parking is located just west of the facility. Casual party attire is suggested for the open-air venue.

      Tickets are just $25 per person, which includes dinner and drinks! Tickets purchased after October 3rd will be $35 per person. Admission is limited to the first 200 people to purchase tickets. Register online at http://www.firstgiving.com/azfarmparty.

      We are looking for donations for the Silent Auction. They can be gift certificates, gift baskets, etc! We ask that all items are vegan and animal friendly. Please email azvegan@... for a donation form.

      Walk for Farm Animals
      Saturday, October 18th
      Registration 9am, Walk begins at 10am
      Margaret T. Hance Park- East Ramada
      1134 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85004- Map

      Join our 2008 Walk for Farm Animals and raise funds for and awareness about Farm Sanctuary's vital rescue, education, and advocacy efforts for farm animals in need. Please register and begin your fundraising today at www.firstgiving.com/farmsanctuary. You can create your own personal online fundraising page-its quick and easy! For printable pledge sheets, please go to www.walkforfarmanimals.org.

      Spread the word to friends, family, and strangers! Please download and print the event flyer and post it around town to let others know about the event.

      Please email phoenix@... with any questions, or for more information.

      Volunteer Opportunities!
      We couldn't do the events without the great volunteers that help us out. We are currently looking for volunteers for the following:

      Silent Auction- We are looking for Silent Auction donations. We are also looking for anyone interested in helping out with the Silent Auction on the evening of October 10th. This would include helping setup the Silent Auction items and helping with the checkout at the end of the evening.
      DJ for Dinner Party/Silent Auction- We are looking for someone who would be interested in volunteering to DJ for the party from 7-10pm on Friday, October 10th.
      Dinner Party Volunteers- Help with the guest registration at the door, setup and teardown of the facility, and helping with food and beverages during the party.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
        Looks like there was a bad link in the first email-the update is below. :)

        Please email azvegan@... if you are interested in volunteering.