Posh Puppy Demo- Media Coverage This Weekend!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      Message from the Arizona Animal Rights Meetup:

      New Times will be running a story on the Posh Puppy demo's and will be
      on location this weekend. We are hoping for a huge turnout this
      Saturday and Sunday (Aug. 2nd & 3rd from 9am - 11am) so that our group
      shots have the most impact for this very important news story!
      Saturday being the most important if folks can make it out there for
      at least one day.

      Puppies Aren't Products Demonstration!

      * August 2nd, Sat. 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
      * August 3rd, Sun. 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM

      Location:
      Posh Puppy
      15060 N. Northsight Blvd. # 101, NW of Loop 101/Raintree Drive
      Scottsdale, AZ 85257 (on the west side of Northsight Blvd., just
      north of Sprint)

      ATTENTION:
      This is one of our most important protests yet! We're hoping to get
      some media attention Saturday so be sure to join us!!

      What:
      Protest and educational outreach to inform the community about the
      suffering of dogs in puppy mill operations for the pet store trade.

      When:
      Sat. August 2, 2008, NEW TIME: 9 am - 11 am
      Protests will be ongoing, every Saturday and Sunday, until the store
      agrees to stop selling puppies from puppy mills and adopt more humane
      policies.

      Where:
      Posh Puppy
      15060 N. Northsight Blvd. # 101, NW of Loop 101/Raintree Drive,
      Scottsdale (on the west side of Northsight Blvd., just north of Sprint).

      IMPORTANT:
      DO NOT PARK IN THE POSH PUPPY PARKING LOT OR YOU WILL BE CITED FOR
      TRESPASSING. ALSO, WE ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO WALK ON THE PUBLIC
      SIDEWALK ALONG NORTHSIGHT. WALKING ON POSH PUPPIES' LOT WILL ALSO LEAD
      TO A CITATION.
      WE SUGGEST PARKING IN THE LOT AT HOME DEPOT, WHICH IS IN WALKING
      DISTANCE OF POSH PUPPY : )

      Ultimate Goal:
      Convince Posh Puppy to work with local shelters and/or breed specific
      rescue groups!

      Please contact Jan McClellan or Veronica for all of the details:
      480 250-0911 cell - Jan

      480 233-9968 cell - Veronica

      For more info on puppy mills go to:
      www.stoppuppymills.org