Covance Meeting Wednesday, June 11th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      From Healthy Chandler Coalition, PAC:

      A ballot initiative is underway to make it unlawful in the city of
      Chandler to import or keep any primate. The aim of this measure is
      to protect Chandler from Covance, Ebola and everything else that is
      horrible about keeping primates in a city.

      To make this happen we need EACH and EVERYONE's help to gather over
      15,000 signatures by July 7th, yes July 7th, one month away! This is
      absolutely possible with everyone's help. Anyone can gather,
      registered voter or not, as long as you are an Arizona resident.

      Please attend the kick-off event to get your petitions and start
      making this vision a reality! I know it may be far for some but
      PLEASE we can not do this without you!!!

      Wednesday, June 11th, 7:00pm
      Desert Breeze Park
      660 N. Desert Breeze Blvd E, Chandler, AZ 85224
      (On McClintock Dr. halfway between Ray Rd. & Chandler Blvd., turn
      west on Desert Breeze Blvd E. Turn left at the first park entrance,
      nearest the train. Follow the yellow and blue balloons to the area.)

      Thank you and please e-mail healthychandler@... with any
      questions. Do FORWARD this e-mail to all your contacts.