Weekend Events

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Hi. Just a few updates from AZVegan.com....

      Saturday, May 10th 6-9pm
      The Loft
      420 S. Mill Avenue (next to Starbucks)
      Stray Animal Rescue Benefit- Free Admission with Cat Food donation.
      All donations benefit stray animals in the area. Local groups will be
      on-site and there will be performances by musicians, including Animal
      Commandos. Please contact Shaynie Aero at 480-844-PURR (7877) for
      details.

      Posh Puppy Store Protests
      Join Other Activists at a Local Puppy Mill Protest
      When: SSaturday, May 10th Time: 10am-12pm
      Where: "Posh Puppy" puppy-mill outlet
      15060 N. Northsight Blvd. # 101, NW of Loop 101/Raintree Drive,
      Scottsdale.
      Why: Puppy mill mother dogs' suffering, pursuant to Oprah's recent
      puppy mill expose' broadcast
      Sponsors: Best Friends Animal Society and concerned Phoenix Valley
      residents

      Please contact Jan McClellan (480) 250-0911 for further information.

      AZVegan.com Website Updates- We are working with Go Daddy on some
      technical problems we've been experiencing and haven't been able to
      upload the new information and changes. We hope to have them resolved
      soon and any updates will be made at that time. Thanks again for your
      patience.