Gene Baur, co-founder of Farm Sanctuary, in Tempe this week

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      Hi. We sent an alert out last week for the events, but heard from a few people that they did not receive it. We wanted to resend to everyone again for those that didn't receive it the first time and as a reminder for the upcoming events.

      Also, seats are filling fast for Thursday's event, so please
      RSVP today if you are interested in attending. Hope to see you later
      this week!

      Please cross-post!

      We are excited to announce that Gene Baur, co-founder of Farm
      Sanctuary and author of a newly released book, will be in Tempe on
      Thursday, March 20th and Friday, March 21st.

      Exclusive Evening with Gene Baur
      Thursday, March 20th from 7-9pm
      I Am The Center
      21 E 6th Street, Suite 114
      Tempe, AZ 85281
      480.491.5591
      http://www.iamthecenter.com/

      Please join us for an intimate evening with Gene Baur. This is an
      amazing opportunity to meet with Gene and have your book autographed
      by one of the leaders in the animal rights movement. Vegan appetizers
      will be served. Admission is limited! Please RSVP to azvegan@...
      as soon as possible to reserve a space.

      $20 admission fee per person at the door, all proceeds go to Farm
      Sanctuary. Books will be available for $25. Checks and cash will be
      accepted.

      Free Lecture and Book Signing
      Friday, March 21st at 7pm
      Changing Hands Bookstore
      6428 S. McClintock Drive
      Tempe, AZ 85283
      480.730.0205
      http://www.changinghands.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp;jsessionid=abcs9-Oe0sXUsaPHozHIr?s=storeevents&eventId=370679

      This event is open to the public. Please bring your friends and family
      to hear this dynamic speaker talk about his book and his life at Farm
      Sanctuary. No RSVP necessary for this event.

      To read more about Gene's book, visit: www.genebaur.org
      For more information on Farm Sanctuary, visit: www.farmsanctuary.org