ASU Research Study Seeking Vegetarians

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2007
      ASU Research Study Seeking Vegetarians

      The ASU Nutrition Department is conducting a study investigating
      dietary factors that may contribute to a sense of well-being. We are
      seeking vegetarian participants who are:
      --19 to 60 years of age
      --not pregnant or breastfeeding
      --do not have a major physical or mental disease diagnosis
      --not taking psychotropic medications or herbs
      Your participation involves completing a questionnaire and providing a
      finger stick for anemia, which will take a total of about 30 minutes.
      You will receive a $5 Sprouts gift certificate as a token of our
      appreciation for your participation. For information on time and site,
      please email: bonnie.beezhold@....