6AZVegan Voices May Meeting

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Jun 16, 2005
      The first meeting of AZVegan Voices was a huge success! We had 15
      people show up, filling the little library room to capacity.

      Mark your calendars now for the next meeting: June 28th at 7pm. I
      will be sending out a reminder with the location and meeting topic
      shortly!

      The topic for May's meeting was circuses. The circus will be coming
      through town at the end of this month and I wanted to get the press
      and local officials thinking about the animals that are so terribly
      abused in circuses.

      For full details and information on how you can still participate on
      your own, visit http://members.cox.net/pnienstedt/may_meeting.htm

      Thank you for all of your efforts on behalf of the animals!
      Contact azvegan@... with questions or comments.