194Join us for Vegan Voices-Saturday 2/6

    Feb 2, 2010
      Hi! Please join AZVegan at Green Vegetarian Restaurant on Saturday 2/6 for our monthly Vegan Voices letter writing. This month, Lori Girshick will be our guest host! This month will address veal and foie gras and we will be writing letters to local businesses and Letters to the Editor to inform them of the cruelty of veal and foie gras production and ask them to discontinue its use and encourage others to do the same.

      Saturday, 2/6
      Green Vegetarian Restaurant

      Please RSVP so we can save you a seat! Watch for Lori at Green. She will have letter writing materials and pamphlets available. Hope to see you there!