Las Vegas ACW Reenactment October 26-28, 1012

  • Sky Captain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 9:20 AM
      Please join us on October 26-28, 2012 for our 7th annual Nevada Day "American Civil War" event at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park - just 5 miles west of Las Vegas.

      http://www.snlha.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=58

      As always Reenactors from standing organizations with PacWr are FREE out of respect for your travel expense. Registration Forms will be available for download and submission starting in June. You must be Pre-Registared 30 days in advance of the event to be included in the Participant Raffles.

      Our event averages 110 to 350 Reenactors depending on the year, and always features Artillery and Mounted Cav - and allows for "early out" on Sunday as compared to many events, or a lay over till Monday. If you are helping with the Friday afternoon School Day, you can even arrive on Thursday afternoon. Please contact me to sign up for that.

      We provide a Bounty for the first 2 "full size" Artillery pieces from "out of state" PER SIDE, and in the event of no full size guns will honor 3/4 size. They must obviously be fully crewed as well per PacWr. We do the same for the first 8 mounted Cav. Please see our website, or contact me for more specifics and/or to sign up.

      Future "Nevada Day" Dates:
      8th annual SMR - Oct. 25-27, 2013
      9th annual SMR - Oct. 24-26, 2014 <150th anni of NV StateHood>
      10th annual SMR - Oct. 30 to Nov. 1, 2015

      For additional details or clairifications, please contact Jason Coffey at this email or (702) 354-6875. Thank you!