This Friday: "Balanced News and Social Justice" Forum

  • Chuck Olsen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 11:08 PM
      Greetings AZ Bloggers,

      My name is Chuck Olsen and I made a documentary film about blogs
      called - you guessed it - "Blogumentary." I will be in town for an
      event this Friday discussing how technology affects the way we get
      our news, and effects on the community. I'm trying to get the word
      out to Arizona bloggers to come down for this event. I'll also be
      showing a clip from Blogumentary.

      FRIDAY, MAY 20
      8:30Am - Noon
      ASU Downtown Center
      502 E. Monroe St., Building C

      Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

      Here's the official description:

      The National Conference for Community and Justice invites you to join
      journalists, government officials, business leaders, educators, social
      justice and social welfare advocates and the general community on
      Friday, May 20th, from 8:30 am to 12 noon at the ASU Downtown Center
      and/or Wed. May 31st, from 1 pm to 4:30 pm at the City of Chandler
      Community Center to discuss these issues as they affect the Phoenix
      metropolitan area.

      . . .

      Sincerely,
      Chuck