Drinking Liberally Poll Party 11/7

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Drinking Liberally is having a Poll Party in Tucson at the Trident
      Saloon on election eve. Starting at 7 pm as the polls close, liberals
      will be gathering at the Trident at 2033 E. Speedway to bask in the
      glow of multiple big screen satellite TVs, access the many tubes of
      the internets via our newfangled wireless laptops, and soak up
      libations and food from the Trident's great menu (served until midnight).

      Of course, this could lead to ::gasp:: LIVEBLOGGING!

      You're welcome to stop by even if you've never been to a Drinking
      Liberally event. Drop-ins by party hoppers are also welcome and
      encouraged.

      We certainly understand if you want to partake of the heady stench of
      victory at the Party's party at the Doubletree, or at the HQ of one of
      our fine Democratic candidates, but if you want a relaxed,
      well-informed, comfortable cockpit from which to savor the nation-wide
      Democratic demolition of the GOP majority as it happens, Drinking
      Liberally is the place to be on election night. Plus, there will be no
      speeches that we can't either change the channel on, or throw food at.

      To Victory!

      Michael Bryan & Tasha Nelson
      Your Drinking Liberally Hosts