What is needed in AZ to raise our educational standard?

  • William
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
      I have tried several website to get people to tell me what is needed
      in AZ to improve our educational system and have many smart
      people/college grads.
      I personally believe that politics is getting the way but I been by
      several people, politic is the only way it will, git it done. Thanks
      to Larry for that.
      Lets go from last to first to solve this problem;give me ideas.
    • Kynn Bartlett
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2006
        Go blog, quit harassing me in private email.

        --Kynn

        --
        Kynn Bartlett <NextOfKynn@...>
        Writer, Web Developer, Photographer, Game Designer