electuion of 2006

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2006
      How come I don't see anything happening by this Democratic Party.
      Even Senator John Edward said the we need Dem with backbones. If you
      are not running for office;get out and push who is. Hammer at the Rep
      and ask them are they really happy about staying the course. This is
      the year. There is even a write-in candidate who is going after
      Franks's voters in CD2. This is no more room for politics as usual
      and the control needs to change. To William "Average Joe" Crum, right
      on and do your thing. No more Franks, for he is a bad thing for
      Arizona and America.