New Carnival for Arizona Bloggers

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Bloggers,

      I have waited long enough for someone else to create a carnival to
      feature the best of Arizona's blogging. I'll have to do it myself.
      Without further ado, I give you:

      The Coyote Carnival (http://arizona.typepad.com/coyote_carnival/)

      The first carnival will be hosted at the home site in mid-February.
      Any topic is accepted for nomination and the first Carnival Barker
      will be myself. The goal is to help spread the word about the blogs we
      love from Arizona (yes, including your own).

      If you are interested in hosting and barking a future carnival at your
      blog, let me know.

      You can submit your favorite posts here:
      http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_207.html

      Please stop by the home site and leave a comment so I'll know that
      folks out there are listening :)

      Best,

      Mike Bryan