Ever Notice Brewer Looks Like Kevorkian?

  • dl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2011
      Recently wrote regarding Brewer and her defunding of transplants. This may sound horrible, but I have seen it happen so many times. I spoke to my best friend about it. She lost her son and for a long time, and understandably, she was lost, too. She is back now, with her old zest and love for life, and her caring for people increased. I loved her son and think about and miss him everyday. He was a beautiful child and an equally beautiful young man. I believe that when people lose a child, they go one of two ways. They either become bitter and try to make everyone suffer because they have nothing of meaning left, or they try to find some joy by making others happier. Jan Brewer is one of the bitter, mean-spirited ones. Her lack of compassion is unforgivable. Read my post at :http://hubpages.com/hub/Jan-Brewer-And-Jack-Kevorkian-Look-Like-Brother-And-Sister-Sorry-Jack.
      Who will start the recall effort or is there already one in the works?