CD 8 Open Blog

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Someone has set up a blog for every Congressional district in the
      country. It might be interesting to do an open blog of CD 8 (since it
      is likely to be the most spectacular race in the state). Anyone can
      join the blog and post from both sides of the aisle.

      Just go to

      http://districtblogs.com/default.asp

      and sign up with CD 8 as your district.

      I encourage everyone to crosspost their CD 8 related posts there and
      add the Districtblog for CD 8 to your blogrolls.

      I won't be managing or moderating the blog, so good behavior and good
      taste is entirely up to the participants. It will be whatever you
      decide to make of it, should you decide to participate. There is no
      advertising on the site, so you aren't going to be lining someone's
      pocket by participating.

      Good luck and see you in the trenches,
      Mike Bryan