SEN. DAVE BRASWELL - LETTERS FROM CONSTITUENTS

  • TonyGOPrano@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010

      Arizona Legislative District 6 SENATOR DAVE BRASWELL has received over 3,000 e-mails in the last few weeks from all over the United States thanking him for the great job he is doing as Senator!

      Here are a few examples:

      From: Julie
      Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 15:13:06 -0700
      To:
      dbraswell@...

      Subject:
      I applaud you and your fellow Senators in supporting SB 1070.

      I only wish my State of California would follow your lead. Thank you for standing up for what is right and for setting an example of what so many people believe to be true. I pray you and other Arizona politicians stand firm against the Loud opposition and know there are MANY of us on your side.

      Thank You!

      Julie M Haroutunian, CPA

      James Canny & Associates, Inc.
      545 N Mountain Avenue
      Suite 106
      Upland, Ca. 91786
      www.cannyandassoc.com
      From: TRIG JOHNSTON
      captrig@...
      Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:29:50 +0000
      To:
      dbraswell@...

      Subject: THANK YOU

      Mr. Braswell, A HUGE ATTA BOY at you for having the guts to support SB 1070! I'm guessing you might get some heat from the illegal's... not to worry, We The People are behind you 100%

      Trig Johnston - New River
      From: Danny Simpson
      Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 14:06:24 -0500

      To:
      dbraswell@...;

      Subject: Arizona SB 1070
      I would like to commend all of you for standing up for and protecting the citizens of your great state. Please stand strong and do not bow under to pressure from the week kneed liberals in Washington, the protection of our constitutional republic may depend on it. I cannot speak for everyone, but I am going to begin a campaign to pass similar legislation in the great state of Tennessee in support of your landmark leadership. Thanks from a fellow American.

      God Bless You All

      Danny Simpson
      Parkes Construction
      A PARKES COMPANY

      105 Reynolds Drive
      Franklin, TN. 37064

      From: SGR Inc.
      Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:53:35 -0700
      To:
      dbraswell@...
      Subject: Protestors SB1070
      Dear Senator Braswell,

      Please be advised that my high school age niece received a text telling her to walk out of her school today and to go to the capital and protest. We have found out from her that there are other schools involved, Cesar Chaves, Maryvale, Carl Hayden and Trevor Brown to name a few. the walk out was scheduled for 1:30pm.

      Please ignore any protest against SB1070 as an Arizonan - American of Mexican descent - I am all for the bill. Thanks again for helping to restore our rights, safety and jobs!

      Mrs. K. Martinez

      From: Thomas Hillmer