New Guy on Board

  • Art Jacobson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
      Signing in to say hello and say a word or two about my blog.
      I've been blogging for about two-and-a-half years. Originally called
      Ojo Caliente, the blog is transitioning to its new name: The Data
      Port. There will also be a slight shift in emphasis as I focus more on
      Tucson and on the origination of local news stories.

      I'll be doing criticism of the local press and continuing with the
      purely personal stuff, which will continue to include plenty about
      motorcycles.

      I returned to blogging August 1st, after a three month absence. I'm
      glad to be back. Take a look: http://blogs.salon.com/0001919
    • Kevin Spidel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
        Hi there!

        I am just joining this group. I am the former National Field Director for Dennis Kucinich, and currently a founder and National Political Director of Progressive Democrats of America. I live in the West Valley (Phx) and blog both personally and professionally on several blogs.

        My personal blog with an AZ slant is at http://www.spidel.net/blog and the PHP-Nuke site at http://www.spidel.net. I blog professionally at http://blog.pdamerica.org and www.blogpac.com. I work with the House Minority Leadership as well to coordinate liberal bloggers. Hope to network with fellow bloggers on the group.

        Peace,

        Kevin Spidel
        National Political Director
        Progressive Democrats ofAmerica