Channel 12 looking for bloggers for election night

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      We have election specials coming up on Aug. 28 & Sept. 4. They will
      run from 8pm-9pm, but could start earlier or go longer. Would you be
      willing to blog for us in studio on those dates? We're getting a group
      of local bloggers together to add to our election coverage.

      One hurdle we've come acrossÂ….we will need everyone to bring a laptop
      with WiFi connection. Do you have one? We really want you on board, so
      please let me know if you don't, and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

      Hannah M. Mullins
      Producer/Reporter
      12 News
      w: 602.257.6567