Convention bloggers?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      Anyone on the network planning a trip to the national party
      conventions in Denver or Minneap?

      Tell us what your plans are. Can you set up a dedicated RSS feed for
      your coverage? Interested in guest blogging on another blog? Are you
      going as an accredited blogger or as a delegate?

      If you weren't aware, the DNC is credentialing bloggers from each
      state this time around. You blog has to be pre-qualified as to length
      of operation, readership, number of posts on politics, etc., but you
      get the same press access as traditional media.

      Is the RNC doing the same?

      I know my blog qualifies (www.blogforarizona.com), but I can't attend
      the Denver convention. Anyone interested in being a convention
      correspondent for my blog? Send me a note with contact info,
      experience and blogging samples.

      Best Regards,
      Mike Bryan
      AZBlogNet Founder