Babel Is Globalist Propaganda

  • jasonbenington
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      I just watched the movie Babel. I almost turned it off half way. What a
      bunch of globalist propaganda. Yes I suppose it does suck that we can't
      freely cross borders or control gun violence. But most of the
      characters problems could have easily been avoided through preparation.
      Lets list the propaganda: First arab children are depicted as ignorant,
      next the inferiority of third world social systems and government is
      displayed, and last they attempt to sway us away from preserving our
      gun rights. Did I miss anything. Art film my ass. Dont let them take
      our rights away. If you cant see it go to infowars.com.