Re: [AYA-SSH] Entry one

  • LRCC18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
      Valerie,
      They are looking for "reasoning through writing" in entry 1. The NB is
      emphasizing the significance of using writing as a tool in the SS classroom.
      Your topic sounds good as does your first writing assignment. I tried to
      reply to your personal email but it was returned undeliverable. I am willing
      to answer any questions that you have! Do you have a different email address?
      Leslie
    • Val hardy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
        vhardymsu@...

        Thanks and I will be sending you more questions......Val