Entry one

  • vhardymsu@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
      I am going to do the "The Fall of the Roman Empire" --Writing for
      growth over a period of time will the prewrite--rough draft==then
      final persuasive essay cover that for one of the writing prompts?
      Then an editorial.....Then ?????? Any ideas. They are looking to see
      how I teaching the writing process in my unit??
    • LRCC18@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
        Valerie,
        They are looking for "reasoning through writing" in entry 1. The NB is
        emphasizing the significance of using writing as a tool in the SS classroom.
        Your topic sounds good as does your first writing assignment. I tried to
        reply to your personal email but it was returned undeliverable. I am willing
        to answer any questions that you have! Do you have a different email address?
        Leslie
      • Val hardy
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
          vhardymsu@...

          Thanks and I will be sending you more questions......Val