Re: [AYA-SSH] scoring rubrics

  • LRCC18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
      The scoring rubrics are in the booklet called "scoring guide." The level 4
      rubric should match up to the "How will this entry be scored?" portion in
      your entries.
      Leslie Coleman, NBCT, AYA/SS-H
      Director, SW MS World Class Teaching Initiative
    • Val hardy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
        ach At the end of each entry is a scoring rubric for that entry, underline
        each statement in the entry to see how many points, or parts you can break
        the rubric down to. I have a rubric scoring guide book in my box also. It
        is a white paper bound booklet? Valerie