scoring rubrics

  • lelam@piedmont.k12.al.us
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
      This is probably going to sound like a really dumb question, but where
      exactly are the scoring rubrics located? I think they are the
      italicized sentences that tell a person what to include in his or her
      written commentary. Thanks, Lauri
    • LRCC18@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
        The scoring rubrics are in the booklet called "scoring guide." The level 4
        rubric should match up to the "How will this entry be scored?" portion in
        your entries.
        Leslie Coleman, NBCT, AYA/SS-H
        Director, SW MS World Class Teaching Initiative
      • Val hardy
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
          ach At the end of each entry is a scoring rubric for that entry, underline
          each statement in the entry to see how many points, or parts you can break
          the rubric down to. I have a rubric scoring guide book in my box also. It
          is a white paper bound booklet? Valerie