Re: [AYA-SSH] Digest Number 44

  • H Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2000
      I am waiting for my scores to take what I have say "with a grain of salt".
      Last year the assessment center material was from the previous year(s) .
      They are samples for the types of questions. The subject matter will be
      very different.
      Entries five and six do not have to have measured results. Did your actions
      improve or contribute to learning? If so, what was improved?