Assessment Center

  • lmartin@alex.k12.al.us
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
      Hello! I am just getting started - have begun gathering data and have
      made a small group video for Entry 4 that looks like a go --
      I have a question about the AC exercises. Are the prompts that are
      sent ahead of time the same as the prompts we are actually dealing
      with in the Assessment Center?

      Also - for entries 5 and 6, as for impact on student learning, I
      don't have statistics to prove that scores went up or whatever. Any
      ideas on how to deal with these entries?
      Thanks!
      Leigh in Alabama
    • pizzagibson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2008
        To all,
        I was just wondering as I begin to focus on the assessment center form
        History / Adolescents if anybody can give me any tips or topics that
        would cover that of population movements as history has been going on
        for am long time. Any assistance in this area would be great. Thanks.
        Mike