thanks for the information

  • aewillis@virtual1.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2000
      Thanks to everyone who has offered advice. I basically have the next
      18 weeks to get student materials for my entries. I have 9 weeks
      left with my current group and 9 weeks after Winter Holiday with a
      new group and make the deadlines. My district has shortened Social
      Studies to a semester so I do not have an entire year with the same
      students. I am not sure how much growth can be charted but I will to
      get some. To use a gardening analogy, I feel like I am trying to
      force bulbs to bloom in the winter! I am going to start video taping
      next week. I am starting a new unit on the Greeks so that should give
      me plenty of good activities that will hopefully stimulate their
      minds.
      I hope all of you are having a good year. Alice