Re: [AYA-SSH] new member

  • lupohuvie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
      Alice-
      You can find a lot of information about your students if you look through thier permanent files; where I am they are kept in the guidance office. These files are not confidential, so access to them should be easy. I also spoke with guidance councelors to get additional background. Good luck.
      Lorraine
    • Geneva D. Ross
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
        aewillis@... wrote:

        > Hello everyone! I am going through the certification process. I
        > hope that I can do this and remain sane! I have seen a couple of
        > people's entries and I must confess, I am not used to knowing this
        > much information about all of my students. I get the basic
        > information about test scores and how many times a student has
        > repeated a grade but that is about it. Do your districts give such
        > detailed information about each of your students? Right now I have
        > 125 students on my team. Alice
        You only have to collect the information on the classes you feature.
        Yes you can do it but I'm not sure about the sanity. I did certify but
        I may have also become certifiable. Just kidding. Relax and enjoy the
        journey into National Boards.

        Geneva