Re: [AYA-SSH] new member

  • Hugh Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
      The info I found useful was not contained in a cumulative folder, but was
      gathered as I taught the students. I focused on what the students'
      strengths/weaknesses were in processing historical understandings along with
      the students' personality traits that impacted their classroom
      performance/behavior.
      Hugh

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • lupohuvie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
        Alice-
        You can find a lot of information about your students if you look through thier permanent files; where I am they are kept in the guidance office. These files are not confidential, so access to them should be easy. I also spoke with guidance councelors to get additional background. Good luck.
        Lorraine
      • Geneva D. Ross
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
          aewillis@... wrote:

          > Hello everyone! I am going through the certification process. I
          > hope that I can do this and remain sane! I have seen a couple of
          > people's entries and I must confess, I am not used to knowing this
          > much information about all of my students. I get the basic
          > information about test scores and how many times a student has
          > repeated a grade but that is about it. Do your districts give such
          > detailed information about each of your students? Right now I have
          > 125 students on my team. Alice
          You only have to collect the information on the classes you feature.
          Yes you can do it but I'm not sure about the sanity. I did certify but
          I may have also become certifiable. Just kidding. Relax and enjoy the
          journey into National Boards.

          Geneva