just getting started

  • lelam@piedmont.k12.al.us
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2000
      I'm a new candidate for AYA-SSH and I'm looking for support and
      advice. I have "the box" and have formulated a plan for entry one,
      "teaching reasoning through writing." Does anyone have advice about
      this entry or the entire process in general. Thanks, Lauri
    • Lauri Elam
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2001
        Hi Lorraine,
        I found this e-mail as I was looking through some of my older correspondence. You were really sweet to offer help. Did you certify? I hope so. I am almost finished with THE BOX. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

        Sincerely,
        Lauri Elam
        Piedmont, AL

      • lupohuvie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2001
          Lauri-
          Good luck - one week to go . . . I certified this past December. In just ten days it will be over and then you can start preparing for the assessment center. My fingers are crossed,
          Lorraine