Re: [AYA-SSH] Digest Number 33

  • lupohuvie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2000
      Lou-
      The depth of knowledge they test you on can be stressful when you know only one or two areas well- I look at it two ways- one, I can bank and take those parts again (and study, despite the fact that most will say you CAN"T really study for the AC); two, there are ten parts of the whole process and hopefully if you can excel at some and do well in others, than one or two parts shouldn't matter too much. Overall, I would do it all agian; it's worth it.
      Lorraine